Weekly Report #8

longtimeago

"When in doubt, flat out" - Colin McRae
Man, I can't wait for the update... It's almost march and I get really excited everyday to check if the update has arrived.
Still, the hype for "The new physics system" is now so big, that the pressure on BB must be abnormal.

After this update they should really consider the Unstable build/Stable build options within Steam. So that we, the players, have the chance to play a broken build instead of a stable build if we wish to do so. Would also calm and shut up the people that think BB consists of robots that are working on the game 24/7 without being with their families now and then.

The hype train is full steam ahead again! :)

toninus

I hope this week blog will be about tracks, with some screenshots.
I would like to see a new environment with new trees, textures and elements...

J

Jelco

All i care for is a fixed, pit manauvrable singleplayer AI just like how it is online or was in build 3-4-5

Conte Zero

Crash hard, then crash harder.
Full time wrecker
toninus said:

M

Miau

wow great great super great cant wait for update ;D

I hope in the next update i can throw atomic bombs on cars for radiant smile
and create black holes and and and hello kitty skull splatter, after finish bloody mortal kombat racer finishing moves
first 18+ racing game :O
hope the physics are super realistic for moving female racer boobs, it would be my g point ^__^

Miau said:

and create black holes and and and hello kitty skull splatter, after finish bloody mortal kombat racer finishing moves
hope the physics are super realistic for moving female racer boobs, it would be my g point ^__^
hahaha +1 from me

rwb

Weeked Smasher
Miau said:

This is the best poetry I have read in a while.

Miau said:

This is why I always use Google translate instead of Bing.

M

Mopower

Good Lord. I thought we were here to fight the brits, not the English language. Haha, just kidding.

That's, um, a very interesTing post. I guess at least he's not raging about how slow and lazy (his words, not mine) the bugbear team is.

Dwayze

toninus said:
bugbear you may find this information is not interesting because you work with it every day. but it is interesting for all of us . when there is no update of the game , I see update log

longtimeago said:
Man, I can't wait for the update... It's almost march and I get really excited everyday to check if the update has arrived.
I check mine every day aswell, it is nerve "wrecking" but I am glad they are putting good quality effort in to this next big update.

Jori Virtanen

Automatic weapons and boundless love.
toninus said:
Not this week. Next week, yes -- we just had a major meeting about track design et al., but I don't have the time to sift through it all. So, I'll interview the track team next week and do blog #10 about that :)

Mohasz

Weeked Smasher
Full time wrecker
Jori Virtanen said:
Not this week. Next week, yes -- we just had a major meeting about track design et al., but I don't have the time to sift through it all. So, I'll interview the track team next week and do blog #10 about that :)
This means no #9 at all, right? ::)

longtimeago

"When in doubt, flat out" - Colin McRae
Jori, is it possible for us to get a sneak peak (maybe photo of a developer working on something 'mysterious') of the next build? :D
Or another gif of cars going in to low-earth orbit. That would do as well. :p

I'm checking each and every day for the update, thinking it will arrive 'the next day'. But meanwhile I try to reduce my 'hype' for the game as well otherwise I will expect too much from the next build... :(

Jori Virtanen

Automatic weapons and boundless love.
Mohasz said:
Jori Virtanen said:
Nope! As you can see, I wrote a blog about something else \o/

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Jori Virtanen said:
Mohasz said:
Jori Virtanen said:
Nope! As you can see, I wrote a blog about something else \o/

Will we get a BIG surprise and see work on a snow track? :p Had to try!