We're on KICKSTARTER!

Wiedidog

Weeked Smasher
Well, i hope we will have more luck on the pre - order page again and on steam of course! Cause kickstarter seems to fail. :-\

dave3d

Full time wrecker
Not looking good.
:(
I hope this doesnt spell disaster for the game (Bugbear HAVING to get a publisher).

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
dave3d said:
Not looking good.
:(
I hope this doesnt spell disaster for the game (Bugbear HAVING to get a publisher).
Ya I worry about that too for PC version.

F!nsku

[SNW]
Full time wrecker
@mail:
Hey xxxxxxxx,

Great news! We have just released a playable technology sneak peek for our pre-order customers, and it’s available for downloading RIGHT NOW.

The sneak peek is a pre-order exclusive for now, and it's not meant for public distribution.

You can download the technology sneak peek by visiting your order page:

*my own download link was here*

Technical support: http://community.bugbeargames.com.

For any questions relating to your original purchase, please contact support@bugbeargames.com.

Best regards,
Team Bugbear
Nice!!

Ghost

Weeked Smasher
Fuuuuck.... no mail either here so far (ordered back when the pre-order page first showed up). And a bud that just pre-ordered now is playing the playable demo as we speak and teasing me with screenshots, the fucker.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cant wait for it :-[ :p

Ghost

Weeked Smasher
Tsume said:
Its terrible sad that the kickstarter funding was a fail! :'(
Have a bit of sisu, now, with the technology demo being available people will be able to see what a masterpiece this game is going to be.

By the way, for those waiting for the mail - the download link is the same as the download link where you've gotten pre-order wallpapers... :)

Janne Suur-Näkki

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the sneak peek is available in the same download link that you received when originally pre-ordering. So if you still haven't received the email, you can use the old download link to download the demo and you're good to go.

K

KingOfTheCakes

Funding cancelled?! Aww man, that sucks. :/ Though I really think the awareness of the kickstarter wasn't recognized enough on Youtube, not because people didn't want to donate. At least people like TeamVVV gave a shout out to the project. I think if more big youtube channels did the same thing, the campaign might have been a success.