We're on KICKSTARTER!

F!nsku

[SNW]
Full time wrecker
Sry I'm asking, but why you stopped Kickstarter? Now you published sneak peak game, maybe Kickstarter have been come true with that? Argh stupid to try write english and I'm bad with that. Many words to say but with my english it's impossible... ::)

St. Jimmy

Finland
Full time wrecker
F!nsku said:
Sry I'm asking, but why you stopped Kickstarter? Now you published sneak peak game, maybe Kickstarter have been come true with that? Argh stupid to try write english and I'm bad with that. Many words to say but with my english it's impossible... ::)
I was wondering the same. Maybe they just wanted that nobody has an advantage because KS guys would've needed to wait for their sneak peek over a week more if the game had even succeed.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
F!nsku said:
The writing was on the wall, to raise $270,000 in less than 10 days would of been tough to do.

With the release of the GREAT sneak peek demo, hopefully the pre-orders will pickup the pace and when "Next Car Game" go live on Steam with early access ( hopefully before the end of 2013 ), Bugbear will get another surge in pre-orders. :)

I hope this will be enough to allow Bugbear to finish up PC version without a publisher getting involved.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
oqvist said:
Kickstarter failed mean what? There will be no game?
Game will be finish by Bugbear, just maybe not have all the features Bugbear would like to have if they had the funds to continue improving "Next Car Game" to a more robust racing/derby game. If Bugbear get more strong support at http://nextcargame.com/pre-order/ ( got over 3400 pre-orders before kickstarter ) and when NCG early access goes live on Steam ( hopefully before the end of the year ), Bugbear may still deliver the game they want too.

From Kickstarter page:

The game will be released whatever the outcome of the Kickstarter campaign, but if the campaign is a success, we will get more people onboard and have a chance to create an even better game. Like said, we have pretty big plans, and the fans have already submitted a lot of requests that we'd love to make reality.

CoDEmanX

Full time wrecker
Kickstarter failed mean what? There will be no game?
Yeah, the game and the backers will go to the happy hunting grounds and suffer forever in the fire of purgatory.

Just kidding, it will be released either way in "early spring 2014" (May?). But less money will mean less features (thinking of splitscreen, LAN, etc.)

M

Mopower

lastbreath said:
I'm sooooo disappointed (( Different shit reaches the more higher goal easily.
Don't worry, from the games I have played by bugbear (the flatout series) and based on what I've heard of there earlier works, you shouldn't expect anything less than a superb game with great multiplayer replay value ;)

Though I'd like to see more people pre-order! Bugbear could use the extra money, and maybe get a better chance to add more things to people's likings ;)