What’s up for Week 36?

J

Jelco

HYLK said:
Somehow it would be cool if u could tweak ur own game, how much damage it will take in game mode, and if u roll, the car will either take no damage or alot. But its always easier to type than make.

They said the game will be moddable so i'm sure these things will happen when the game is out.
My biggest wish is that like some other games custom cars and tracks will be possible to make so
you can drive anything you want. that would be so awesome!

Yoda74

OBJECTION YOUR HONOR
Master Blaster
Yeeaaaah, great news!
Jori Virtanen said:
You mean a Reddit-style Ask Us Anything? Hmm... To be honest, I've toyed with the idea. We don't have a publisher limiting what kind of PR we can do, and this would be an awesome way to show our fans what we're really doing. I can't say this will ever happen, but the idea is titillating. And if it does happen, I doubt we can talk about any past projects' secrets, because they still fall under NDA contracts even if NCG doesn't.

What do the rest of you think? Would you find something you'd want answered, if we promise to be completely honest in our responses?
I think it can be a good idea, so maybe we can learn something on you and the devs :p . Beside that, an AMA is very appreciated by the community (at least on Reddit).
(and yes i'm late)

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
I will start leaving my pc on when I go to work this week, that way steam will download the new build while I am away...
That is one good feature I can say about Steam. I am so anxious to tear up that Nascar type of track!!! haha :D

Lari Fari

Gaming Since 1989
Hey guys,

just found this piece of info in a comment under BB's last tweet (about 2 hours ago) and thought I'd share it here :)

"BugbearEntertainment ?@bugbeargames
@GregG_MK You've missed it here, FB, Steam and our forums :p Anyway. The next build will come out on Friday or early next week :)"

J

Jelco

Lari Fari said:
Hey guys,

just found this piece of info in a comment under BB's last tweet (about 2 hours ago) and thought I'd share it here :)

"BugbearEntertainment ?@bugbeargames
@GregG_MK You've missed it here, FB, Steam and our forums :p Anyway. The next build will come out on Friday or early next week :)"
lol and i'm just sitting here hoping it was today

MSPORTBMW

Master Blaster
Damn i was hoping it would be today or tomorrow. I think they said it would possibly be out early this week but i guess they ran into some problems :(

oxykeni

Full time wrecker
MSPORTBMW said:
Damn i was hoping it would be today or tomorrow. I think they said it would possibly be out early this week but i guess they ran into some problems :(
"Early this week" And it is still monday evening :D

Jori Virtanen

Automatic weapons and boundless love.
:D

We love all y'all <3

And yeah, we ran into some obstacles, namely the stability of online modes. Naturally we want that to work as well as it can at this point, so we pushed the build's release back for a week. So, we're looking for either this Friday, or early next week. Friday can be tricky, because if there's bugs or crashes or whatnot, we can't work on a hotfix for several days because of weekend. So, Build #6 might not come until early next week. We'll see, and we all hope for the best.

I'll make a post about this in detail later today. There's a couple of things I want to make sure, so I don't talk out of my ass :p

Marocco2

Jori, there will be a snapshot branch on steam? I would try new features, even if there will be huge bugs :)

Calamann

I'm from germany
Weeked Smasher
Thanks for these very cool informations. Im so excited :) good luck for this week to bring us a wonderfull new build ;)

Dillinja187

Awww poop ona stick was looking forward to new build as from today'ish, helas its not to be !, much appreciated the heads up though least we all know what kind of time frame we are looking at (subject to issues of course)...well in BB keep the vibe high :)