What’s up for Week 36?

conso1727

From Italy
Full time wrecker
Excellent. I feared I had to come up there in Finland to teach you the art of coffee, but it seems like I will only have to teach you some of my zone's finest recipes. And to pinch Jori's cheeks as well.

HYLK

Full time wrecker
art of coffee;

1. a cup of some sort,
2. hot water directly from the tap, 4-5dl of warm water
3. nescafe coffee, 7-8 spoons

5. excellent gentleman coffee, sweet sensation, perfected coffee

Marocco2

HYLK said:
art of coffee;

1. a cup of some sort,

And this.

I'm Italian. We know what is a good coffee :) (I prefer Lavazza, but Nescafe might be good :))

Marocco2 said:
HYLK said:
art of coffee;

1. a cup of some sort,

And this.

I'm Italian. We know what is a good coffee :) (I prefer Lavazza, but Nescafe might be good :))
They probably have no idea what the object is.

Xaagon

Tero said:
Calamann said:
Dont you said that you will give us more details about the next build today? :p
Haha i know im so impatient :p sorry:)
My fault, sorry! I dragged Jori to an afternoon meeting, not leaving him enough time to write it. :-\
This happens to me a lot at my work... I have stuff to do, but they just won't leave me alone long enough to do it. :'(
Fortunately when I get home I can play some NCG, cause a lot of simulated damage, and ultimately feel better about the world. :D

arachnoides said:
Just release it already. I want to play the other thousands of players that want to play online. We want to help you establish the bugs and squash them. But we need to have access.
Patience, my lord, patience...

Prepare a cup of tea, close the curtains, sit down on your plushy sofa, put your cat on your lap, feel your beard growing under the calming sound of the fireplace whilst the smell of beef being put on the grill by the woman slowly enters your nostrils.

You take a breath, a long deep breath, it probably took 5 seconds or more. And you....

PANIC!!!!!

CANT HOLD IT MUCH LONGER!

Lari Fari

Gaming Since 1989
HYLK said:
art of coffee;

1. a cup of some sort,

Oh dear... I really hope the missing point #4 is: Toss that stuff out, and make some proper coffee! :D

Jori Virtanen

Automatic weapons and boundless love.
Lari Fari said:
HYLK said:
1. a cup of some sort,

Oh dear... I really hope the missing point #4 is: Toss that stuff out, and make some proper coffee! :D
Actually, instacoffee can be real good for a quick latte fix. Hot milk, preferably high on fat, and then add the abom-- instacoffee to the mix. It's surprisingly decent, but there's no way I would give up my French press and my selection of good, freshly ground coffee beans for that.
Then again, whatever works for you is the best solution, right? :)

Dela

Weeked Smasher
Jori Virtanen said:
Lari Fari said:
HYLK said:
1. a cup of some sort,

Actually, instacoffee can be real good for a quick latte fix. Hot milk, preferably high on fat, and then add the abom-- instacoffee to the mix. It's surprisingly decent, but there's no way I would give up my French press and my selection of good, freshly ground coffee beans for that.
Then again, whatever works for you is the best solution, right? :)
This is how my grandma did it and that's how i still do it

That's how i like it.

When it comes to using warm tap water... oh dear never do that... Your stomach is not going to like that at all

edit fixed quoting

museumsteve

Tero said:
museumsteve said:
Please tell me we will be able to move the seat in cockpit view or change the FOV in options?
You can change the FOV from options in the next build.
Is there a way to change the FOV in an ini file? The new option is very welcome (thanks) but very limited and only goes to 30 degrees. Also be nice to actually move the seat and turn off world movement.

I'm very happy that I can play it properly though so thanks for the update :)