Wheel Support Busted again

How many days will it be until a Bugabear team member responds to this major bug.

• Total voters

Slaartibartfast

I don’t know if this issue has been resolved for other users but the game refuses to detect my Clubsport v2.5. Updated the firmware and still no dice. Wheel works in every other game except this one. Is anyone else with the same wheel having this problem?

Beeper

I don’t know if this issue has been resolved for other users but the game refuses to detect my Clubsport v2.5. Updated the firmware and still no dice. Wheel works in every other game except this one. Is anyone else with the same wheel having this problem?
Same thing with Logitech 920. Seems to be ongoing problem
Beeper

RobM6107

In an earlier post stating of an fix for XB1-not as yet @ this point (9pm est). Gave it a go and an no go it got me so will see tomorrow. 1 can hope......,tho doubtful.........

lvflyer

Console patches need to go through an approval process first, so even if a dev says it's fixed and will be patched, there might be some time between the announcement and the release of said patch... Which some might confuse with "not much action".
I can assure you that they're still working hard on fixes/improvements...
Due to the latest update, as of 5/8/21 my steering wheel (Thrustmaster) still does not work using the Xbox Series X and I have ALL the add-ons purchased thru Microsoft. How/when can I get this fixed?

Tat2RoB81

Worked till weekend after update does not recognize wheel at all...
xbox S, logitech G923
i only game with wheel so cannot play game anymore...! Wasted money?

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Just saw this over at WF discord: general support:

jannesBB — Today at 11:21 AM
We are aware of the issue with xb1 wheels and working on addressing it as quickly as we can. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

lvflyer

Thank you Purple44 - I hope this gets resolved soon as I cannot use Wreckfest with out my steering wheel. I am REALLY bad using the Xbox controller AND I purposely purchased a steering wheel to use with Wreckfest and other racing games.

Tat2RoB81

Hi thanks purple44 for quick reply,
i hope they solve this issue soon, love the game, but can only play with wheel...

TinyEyedTim

I’m glad I found this forum. I was tweeting them to no avail. Glad it isn’t just me. I’ve tried all three of my wheels haha

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
It's the devs who deserve the credit, i'm just forwarding the message ;-)

GingerNinjaTom

Just started the game for the first time and I can’t get any analog inputs working with my G920 on Xbox Series X. Able to navigate the menus ok using the wheel paddles and buttons but game doesn’t recognise the pedals or wheel rotation. Any advice please?

rhamm

Weeked Smasher
Team Bugbear Member
Have the exact same issue as GingerNinjaTom but with my Fanatec CSW2.5 and Clubsport V3 pedals. Updated game to Series X version and then updated the firmware on my wheel but still have the same issue.

I just booted the game again and now it works. Have no idea why.

Last edited: