Woodland Dash Tournament Update

NO2-30FPS

The biggest selling point of series S is that Microsoft ensured us that it will deliver the exact same frame rate as series X, just at 1080p rather than 4k. Are Microsoft fibbing?
They're not. The S is intended and marketed as a lower res machine. There's no point in 4k, and forcing 4k on series S isn't the right thing to do. The right thing to do in that kind of patch is to remove the frame cap.

jcice773

I for one appreciate the 4k 30fps, game runs at a solid 30 fps and looks just as good as the series x version. I own the series S and have limited funds for gaming, i own a 4k tv and series s and i appreciate as many games that can run at 4k. The developers did an amazing job getting it to 4k, thank you very much!

Rancer6713333

I just can't play anymore and believe i tried.
Installing update late at night on Wednesday, launching game Thursday to find my thrustmaster tx was not working at all.
Watching forums to realize was an issue only related to xbox decided installing game on pc. Game progress should be transferred from xbox to pc as long as going with game pass, like every other game does, i said...
Well, after a cruel long download for just 26 gb im level 1 just a class c rocket in garage like when i started playing 2 years ago.
So... ok i tried
Ty i guess for ruining what it was the best game ever for a while

NO2-30FPS

I for one appreciate the 4k 30fps, game runs at a solid 30 fps and looks just as good as the series x version. I own the series S and have limited funds for gaming, i own a 4k tv and series s and i appreciate as many games that can run at 4k. The developers did an amazing job getting it to 4k, thank you very much!
That's great, and I'm glad you can appreciate that. But most of us would highly prefer 60 FPS. I doesn't remove value from your own experience, they should let us choose between Lower res/ 60 fps and 4k/30 fps, that way we all happy

It's good you post about your satisfaction. It's just as important to post about your satisfaction as your insatisfaction. Most people wouldn't take the time to post if they're happy so I'm glad you did. You have my respect for that!

gamebux

1) 30FPS is a joke, especially for a racing game at 1080p.
2) Each update brings cool things you can't have in normal lobbies. Why no explosive barrels in normal races? Why no multiplayer snow maps?
3) No PS5 improvements
4) Nothing on what's next for Wreckfest, no roadmap, nothing

Ezatnova

Why is it that most of the fun cars like the outhouse, couch, mini car, harvester, etc etc it instantly kicks the bots when you have it set to force to hosts car?

No live people ever join the public server matches, so I always have to add bots. Very stupid to have to have giant cars of the same class racing against my couch, or no one else in a harvester.

Am I missing something of why the whole lobby can’t use the same car for many vehicles?

Henry0918

Thank you so much again for all the passion and work you're putting in Janne and Bugbear.

I know you guys are based in Finland, I'm from New York and I'm sending my best wishes to everyone over there.

Please keep up the great work, keep adding fun content, and never stop no matter what. This game is growing rapidly in content and that is a great thing.

Sincerely, Henry

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
1) 30FPS is a joke, especially for a racing game at 1080p.
2) Each update brings cool things you can't have in normal lobbies. Why no explosive barrels in normal races? Why no multiplayer snow maps?
3) No PS5 improvements
4) Nothing on what's next for Wreckfest, no roadmap, nothing
Sorry for the late reply, i'm sure you know by now that a ps5 update/game is in the workings?