Wreckfest league

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
Hello forum. I was thinking of hosting a laid-back Wreckfest league for 2022, if there's enough interest in the community.
So preferably, there would be at least, 18 cars in the running. I put a rough sketch here, to give you an idea of whats it gonna be:
1 event every month, that made up of 3-5 themed races. 6 month season, so prizes given out halfway thru the year, and at the end of the year.
I am posting this now, so I have enough of time to set-up servers, the rules, and format (which can be discussed) by the end of the year. That is if there is enough interest.
Theres only few active users on the forum left, so if you know place with more traffic, do tell me. Cheers.
20190901173447_1.jpg

Cegon

Do you plan on specifying rules? I don't know the exact word for what I mean to say, but for example -
Event 1 Finncross, A-class Motorhome, dirty
Event 2 Firwood Rallye, B-class any car, stock bumpers + standard rollcage, clean
Event 3 Northland Free Route, A-class Rammer RS, stock bumpers + standard rollcage, dirty
Event 4 Pinehills Rallye B-class Gorbie, stock bumpers + standard rollcage, clean

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
Class restrictions only - gets too finicky if certain parts is required.

Frisker

Weeked Smasher
You're right about the activity, I only saw this now and would probably be interested if you're still doing this.

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
No signups, so didnt happen. To late to change schedule, me plate is real full for the summer. :oops: Maybe have another go again next year, or maybe with BugBear next game??;)