A number of frustrating niggles were found in the previous Wasteland Wreckers update, and since we would prefer to keep the game in tip-top shape for you we broke out our virtual brooms and showed bugs the door. While at it, we also threw in a couple of other improvements for the good measure. Please check below for a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this release.
- (XB1) A pink Borg cube no longer appears on Dirt Devil Stadium.
- A number of career special events can be now started correctly.
- Fixed a bug which caused tournament damage settings break after tuning the car in the pre-race screen.
This specific bug made Score Streak and Rampage Rush events very tricky.
- Fixed misleading HUD info in the Wreck Hell and Ripper Raid events.
- Installing Bullet fender cuts now correctly removes front flares.
- Fixed clipping issues with Razor customization parts and added missing fender flares.
- Installing RoadSlayer GT large rear spoiler now removes the stock spoiler completely.
- Removed duplicate Sofa Car tailpipe.
- Improved Big Rig AI competitiveness.
- Improved Killerbee S AI competitiveness.
- Added "Random Large Special" AI Set.