Your Wishes for next Content UPDATE ❓

METE0R

Does anyone wish or you miss something in the game then write it in the comments ;)

COMMUNITY WISHES:

Lucas Oil Off Road Buggys / Truggys (see GoPro Trailer on Bottom)

#2 More OffRoad Tracks like "Crash Canyon"

#3 Destruction Derby Commentator for a better Atmosphere/Feeling

#4 repetitions [Save & rewind function]

#5 Screenshot Folder [trigger pressure button]

#6 PITLANE! Disc.Theme: https://steamcommunity.com/app/228380/discussions/0/2692512878721616157/

#7 random grid positions for custom Races

#8 repeat / continue a race without constantly to go back to the Head-menu (without loss of points)

Thanks for the work done so far on the developers

Steam Discussion: https://steamcommunity.com/app/228380/discussions/0/1628538005504586008/
As for me, # 2 is total bad taste. And if this is added to the game, then I will have to turn off the sound and play without music at all. But other things are useful.

DemoDawgy

More tracks....more, more, more! Also, maybe a new career that incorporates any new tracks added. How about a reset option for the career that lets you keep all the cars and upgrades for the next go around. Could even make the reset add in the new tracks to the default career. Maybe a create-a-series option so I can make my own set of Favorite tracks to race through all together.

I'm a single player type of gamer, I've never played any game online on the PS4, but this game.....this game....might just make me change that stance. That's just how much I love Wreckfest. In my opinion, this game is more realistic than the so-called sim racers out there, simply because of the damage model you've created. ANYTHING you add will be VERY welcome.
Even better, how about giving players the chance to create their own custom racing seasons, with determining what tracks, what cars and AI and how each race is?

Cegon

Even better, how about giving players the chance to create their own custom racing seasons, with determining what tracks, what cars and AI and how each race is?
This is something that is missing not only in custom single player race menu, but also in server config. Which is weird because every vehicle has been assigned a category (Compact, Mid-Size, Full-Size, Wagon, Special) and a region (USA, Europe, Japan) so everyone who knows a racing game or two would think you'd be able to set up a race with filters set to, let's say, Full-Size USA, but no, you can't.

timmy76

Full time wrecker
Wish we had a car white list system for private servers along with custom server names on console.

Frisker

Weeked Smasher
Yeah, I would love to create my own custom championships/tournaments offline, with points given to drivers and all! Mini tournaments online could also be fun!

This is something that is missing not only in custom single player race menu, but also in server config. Which is weird because every vehicle has been assigned a category (Compact, Mid-Size, Full-Size, Wagon, Special) and a region (USA, Europe, Japan) so everyone who knows a racing game or two would think you'd be able to set up a race with filters set to, let's say, Full-Size USA, but no, you can't.
This aswell, region or type based races or tournaments would be really great!

Cegon

I'd like to see a Tournament Store styling bundle for the Gatecrasher. Love the 1970s GM "Collonade" coupes but always struggled with creating a decent paint job for the Gatecrasher with the liveries we have right now.

Since we're essentially talking about a 2nd gen Chevrolet Monte Carlo, here's some inspiration from NASCAR:

1976-chevrolet-monte-carlo-1.jpg

1976-chevrolet-monte-carlo.jpg

timmy76

Full time wrecker
Hammerhead RS grip nerf would be nice, keep its current power n weight and just nuke its tyre grip levels.

samoth

A Decal/Sticker display case in market.
An inventory of things that can be used to upgrade the garage to have display/showroom/showcase attributes, glossy white paint(or whatever), extra bright lamp/lighting, velvet curtains.
A workable garage of sorts. Buy a display room add-on, The Sims but for garage racing. Add a floor too add 12 more slots for vehicles, something like doom rig takes 2, school bus takes 3, and so on.

'Polished' versions of Paint, Livery, and Style.
Or additionally let us purchase from the market 'Pristine' or 'Polished'. Cobbling together indivdual selections or generic wardrobe packages.
Which is either a unique(like tournament reward) collection, or by selecting a vehicle you can duplicate the settings(Style, Livery, paint colors), and fashion one.
'Polished or 'Pristine' wardrobes might or might not be usable on track. But maybe it could win a photo-shoot of the month, by vote.
You could make a small track with 2-3 drive-in movie set-ups and folks can drive in and select the favorite screenshots. Just use the tournament mechanics you have.but the object of the race is to see the candidates for best photo_shoot. 10k(?) fame. Community interaction, and appreciation.
Make parts paintable, like the front/rear scoops/wings, rollcage, side guards, etc.